the one 뜻 EN
하나 더 원
- 더 원(The One)은 다음을 가리키는 말이다.
더 원 (잡지)
더 원 (담배)
더 원 (만화)
더 원 (가수)
더 원 (영화)
- 명사 (Noun)PLthe onesPREthe-SUF-one
- COL A particularly special or compatible person or thing.
- I knew as soon I met him that John was the one for me and we were married within a month.
- That car's the one — I'll buy it.
- COL A particular person destined to save the universe or world, also called the Chosen One.
- Jesus Christ is the One. The savior.
- He (Neo) is The One.
- They, like me, believe him (Anakin Skywalker) to be the Chosen One.
- 대명사 (Pronoun)
- The person or thing.
- Here is the one I want to buy.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- On the one hand, there is Dr. Barack, the high-minded, Niebuhr-quoting speechifier who spent this past winter thrilling the Scarlett Johansson set and feeling the fierce urgency of now.
- This security pass replaces the one you were given earlier.
- [I]n other words, some Jews thought of Moses as the one who laid down the Law, while others saw him more as a prophet.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- The one red wall really sticks out among all the creamy ones.
Meaning of the one for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "the one" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 대명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en the ones
- en the ones and twos