the quality 뜻 EN
- 명사 (Noun)PREthe-SUF-ality
- (Britain, idiomatic, archaic) The upper class, the high society, the gentry; the people of quality.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- CONCLUSION: During liver procurement, complete heparization, perfusion in situ with localized low temperature and standard technique procedures are the basis ensuring the quality of the graft.
- The waterboard argued that the quality of the water was good [ …]
- I'm not satisfied with the quality of the food here.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- The quality of her essay has exceeded my expectations.
- The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which enables it to strike and destroy its victim. – Sun Tzu
Meaning of the quality for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "the quality" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 단수로만 사용하는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en the Quality
- en inequality
- en adequality
- en textuality
- en coequality