them 뜻 EN[ðɛm] US US unstressed, in the phrase "see them"
- 뎀(영어: Them)은 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
뎀은 북아일랜드의 밴드이다.
《뎀》은 1954년 영화이다.
《뎀》은 2006년 영화이다.
- 대명사 (Pronoun)PREthe-
- Objective case of they: third personal plural pronoun used after a preposition or as the object of a verb.
- Give it to them. (after preposition)
- She wrote them a letter. (indirect object)
- She treated them for a cold. (direct object)
- Objective case of they: third-person singular pronoun used after a preposition or as the object of a verb.
- If someone comes and asks for the ticket, just give it to them. (after preposition)
- If one of my patients calls, please bring them their dinner. (indirect object)
- If a student has an inappropriate question, whatever you do, do not berate them. (direct object)
- 관형사 (Determiner)
- (dialectal) those.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Hoffman's view is that all terrorists have goals, and that it is dangerous to see them only as madmen bent on destruction.
- Inundated by too many of them, we tend to ignore them completely, to accept them blithely, to disbelieve them closemindedly, or simply to misinterpret their significance.
- Every time we change the ingredients in our foods, we have to get them reapproved before they can be marketed.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The top brass of the army are up to various types of mischief and they do not want the public or even Members of Parliament to know about them.
- Functions... are specialized, or separated from each other, and... a complicated set of organs is appropriated to each of them.
- I could see my students yawning, so I knew the lesson was boring them.
Meaning of them for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "them" 는 관형사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 대명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 복수 대명사
, 세 번째 사람의 대명사
및 개인 대명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en themselves
- en theme
- en themes
- en thematic
- en themself