theme EN[θiːm] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLthemesPREthe-SUF-ème
- A subject of a talk or an artistic piece; a topic.
- A recurring idea; a motif.
- (dated) An essay written for school.
- (music) The main melody of a piece of music, especially one that is the source of variations.
- (film, television) A song, or a snippet of a song, that identifies a film, a TV program, a character, etc. by playing at the appropriate time.
- (computing, figuratively) The collection of color schemes, sounds, artwork etc., that "skin" an environment towards a particular motif.
- (grammar) The stem of a word.
- (linguistics) thematic relation of a noun phrase to a verb.
- (linguistics) Theta role in generative grammar and government and binding theory.
- (linguistics) Topic, what is generally being talked about, as opposed to rheme.
- A regional unit of organisation in the Byzantine empire.
- 동사 (Verb)SGthemesPRthemingPT, PPthemed
- (computing) VT To apply a theme to; to change the visual appearance and/or layout of (software).
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A theme of hospitality runs through the Book — a design for open-heartedness to all people. We are to share what we have with those in need.
- Passholders can visit the theme park all year round.
- The theme park's utilidors conveyed electricity to various parts of the rides.
Meaning of theme for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "theme" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en themes
- en themed
- en themeable
- en themeless
- en theme park