themselves 뜻 EN[ðɛmˈsɛlvz] US
그들 자신, 스스로
- 대명사 (Pronoun)PREthe-
- The reflexive case of they, the third-person plural personal pronoun. The group of people, animals, or objects previously mentioned, as the object of a verb or following a preposition (also used for emphasis).
- ( reflexively ) : They’ve hurt themselves.
- ( after a preposition ) : They fought among themselves.
- ( for emphasis ) : They are going to try climbing Mount Everest themselves.
- The reflexive case of they, the third-person singular personal pronoun. The single person previously mentioned, as the object of a verb or following a preposition (also used for emphasis).
- ( reflexively ) : Would whoever stole my phone please make themselves known.
- ( after a preposition ) : They’ve brought this on themselves.
- ( for emphasis ) : The child did this themselves.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In spite of the fact that biocrystallization mechanisms themselves are still largely unknown, it is now recognized that they differ from classical crystal nucleation and growth.
- Mrs. Winkle (Fulgar carica). As there are no trees in the ocean, they pride themselves on their "family tails," which are quite as ancient and just as important.
- Eels unbed themselves and stir at the noise of thunder. — Walton.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- It is not uncommon on exam days for several students to malinger rather than prepare themselves.
- Good netiquette dictates that one warn of spoilers before discussing them, so that readers who wish to do so may experience the surprises for themselves.
- You really do deserve to be published - your recent articles speak for themselves.
Meaning of themselves for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "themselves" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 대명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 복수 대명사
및 세 번째 사람의 대명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en theyselves
- en themselfs
- en 'emselves
- en thyselves
- en theirselves