- 대명사 (Pronoun)PREthe-
- (the third-person plural) A group of people, animals, plants, or objects previously mentioned.
- Fred and Jane? They just arrived.   Dogs may bark if they want to be fed.   Plants wilt if they are not watered.
- I have a car and a truck, but they are both broken.
- (the third-person singular, sometimes proscribed) A single person, previously mentioned, especially if of unknown or non-binary gender, but not if previously named and identified as male or female.
- (indefinite pronoun, vague meaning) People; some people; someone, excluding the speaker.
- They say it’s a good place to live.
- They didn’t have computers in the old days.
- They should do something about this.
- They have a lot of snow in winter.
- Eye dialect spelling of there. (especially as an expletive subject of be), representing a non-rhotic pronunciation.
- 관형사 (Determiner)
- (archaic or dialectal) Those (used for people).
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- United were second-best for long periods as they struggled to adapt to an unfamiliar line-up and were ultimately fortunate to leave Merseyside with their unbeaten league run still intact.
- Then there was no more cover, for they straggled out, not in ranks but clusters, from among orange trees and tall, flowering shrubs [ …] .
- As if the hostile takeover weren't enough, to add insult to injury they scrapped ninety percent of our products and replaced them with their own.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- They used a stand-in to set up the lighting so that the actor did not have to be there during the lengthy process.
- They spelled the horses and rested in the shade of some trees near a brook.
- They plan to revamp the historical theater in the old downtown.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Nay th’ Earth it ſelf, on which we tread (they ſay)
Turns round and’s moving ſtill ; then why not they?
Meaning of they for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "they" 는 관형사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 대명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 복수 대명사
, 세 번째 사람의 대명사
및 개인 대명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en they're
- en they'll
- en they'd
- en they've
- en theyr