third 뜻 EN[θɜː(ɹ)d] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLthirds
- The person or thing in the third position.
- Jones came in third.
- One of three equal parts of a whole.
- He ate a third of the pie. Divided by two-thirds.
- NU The third gear of an engine.
- Now put it into third.
- (music) An interval consisting of the first and third notes in a scale.
- They sing in thirds.
- (baseball) third base.
- The play ended with Jones standing on third.
- (archaic) One sixtieth of a second, i.e., the third in a series of fractional parts in a sexagesimal number system. Also formerly known as a tierce.
- 동사 (Verb)SGthirdsPRthirdingPT, PPthirded
- To agree with a proposition or statement after it has already been seconded.
- To divide into three equal parts.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- The ordinal form of the cardinal number three; Coming after the second.
- The third tree from the left is my favorite.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- His third attempt to pass the entrance exam was a success.
- When I came home at 4am, my dad really gave me the third degree.
- The famous egyptologist, Prof. G. Maspero, is now having the third work of his Egyptian trilogy translated from the French by M. L. McClure
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- he so-called PIIIGS of Europe (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Iceland, Greece and Spain) are all in the bottom third.
- Declarer threw his queen of spades on the high diamond. He then won the last three tricks with his ace, queen and nine of hearts behind East's jack third.
- The squeeze play is on. Jones bunts, and Smith scores from third!
Meaning of third for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "third" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en third-rate
- en third-person
- en thirds
- en thirde
- en thirdly