tight 뜻 EN[taɪt] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGtightsPRtightingPT, PPtighted
- OBS To tighten.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMtighterCOMmore tightSUPtightestSUPmost tight
- Firmly held together; compact; not loose or open.
- tight cloth; a tight knot
- tight control on a situation
- Make sure to pull the rope tight.
- I grew up in a poor neighborhood; money was very tight, but we made do.
- We've grown tighter over the years.
- He's a bit tight with his money.
- (of a space, design or arrangement) Narrow, such that it is difficult for something or someone to pass through it.
- The passageway was so tight we could barely get through.
- They flew in a tight formation.
- a tight coat; My socks are too tight.
- The mountain pass was made dangerous by its many tight corners.
- He reported the hull was tight and secure and did not leak a drop.
- Well-rehearsed and accurate in execution.
- Their marching band is extremely tight.
- SLA Intoxicated; drunk or acting like being drunk.
- We went drinking and got tight.
- SLA Extraordinarily great or special.
- That is one tight bicycle!
- SLA (British (regional)) Mean; unfair; unkind.
- OBS Not ragged; whole; neat; tidy.
- OBS Handy; adroit; brisk.
- (poker) Of a player, who plays very few hands.
- (poker) Using a strategy which involves playing very few hands.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMtighterCOMmore tightSUPtightestSUPmost tight
- Firmly, so as not to come loose easily.
- Make sure the lid is closed tight.
- Good night, sleep tight.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He was holding her hand, but his grip was a little tighter than loverliness called for.
- The copper roof panels were prebent to aid in creating a tight waterproof seal.
- So off we went, six sleazy hookers in low-cut leopard stretch tops, red teddys with micro minis, skin tight hot pink latex pants.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I think I can thread my way through here, but it’s going to be tight.
- He lost his patience trying to undo his shoe-lace, but tugging it made the knot even tighter.
Meaning of tight for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "tight" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en tightly
- en tightening
- en tighten
- en tights
- en tightness