- 시간(時間, time)은 사물의 변화를 인식하기 위한 개념이다. 세월(歲月)이라고도 한다.
시간에 대한 이해를 시도하는 것은 오랫동안 철학자와 과학자들의 주된 관심사였다.
산업혁명은 '시간' 이라는 개념에 많은 변화를 가져왔다.
정리하면, 시간의 단위는 오랫동안 사건들 사이의 간격과 그 지속 기간에 대한 양으로 생각되어 왔다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLtimes
- NU The inevitable progression into the future with the passing of present events into the past.
- Time stops for nobody.   the ebb and flow of time
- Both science-fiction writers and physicists have written about travel through time.
- Time slows down when you approach the speed of light.
- A duration of time.
- More time is needed to complete the project.   You had plenty of time, but you waited until the last minute.   Are you finished yet? Time’s up!
- a long time;  Record the individual times for the processes in each batch.   Only your best time is compared with the other competitors.   The algorithm runs in O(n2) time.
- The judge leniently granted a sentence with no hard time.   He is not living at home because he is doing time.
- We had a wonderful time at the party.
- Roman times;  the time of the dinosaurs
- In my time, we respected our elders.
- An instant of time.
- Excuse me, have you got the time?   What time is it, do you guess? Ten o’clock?   A computer keeps time using a clock battery.
- it’s time for bed;  it’s time to sleep;  we must wait for the right time;  it's time we were going
- at what times do the trains arrive?;  these times were erroneously converted between zones
- When was the last time we went out? I don’t remember.
- see you another time;  that’s three times he’s made the same mistake
- Okay, but this is the last time. No more after that!
- Last call: it's almost time.
- She was within one month of her time.
- NC The measurement under some system of region of day or moment.
- Let's synchronize our watches so we're not on different time.
- NC Ratio of comparison.
- your car runs three times faster than mine;  that is four times as heavy as this
- (grammar, dated) Tense.
- the time of a verb
- (music) The measured duration of sounds; measure; tempo; rate of movement; rhythmical division.
- common or triple time;   the musician keeps good time.
- 동사 (Verb)SGtimesPRtimingPT, PPtimed
- To measure or record the time, duration, or rate of.
- I used a stopwatch to time myself running around the block.
- To choose when something begins or how long it lasts.
- The President timed his speech badly, coinciding with the Super Bowl.
- The bomb was timed to explode at 9:20 p.m.
- OBS To keep or beat time; to proceed or move in time.
- OBS To pass time; to delay.
- To regulate as to time; to accompany, or agree with, in time of movement.
- To measure, as in music or harmony.
- 감탄사 (Interjection)
- (tennis) Reminder by the umpire for the players to continue playing after their pause.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In this note we investigate local properties for microlocally symmetrizable hyperbolic systems with just time dependent coefficients.
- "At what time of day and year are the winds strongest?" / "Winter mornings, I think."
- The defendant was not innocent, but he was let go with time served.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Time magazine says: "Man of Seven Names. This blond, blue-eyed, Bacchic roughneck had seven names before he died as Kamâl Atatürk."
- Time course analysis until 72 h after treatments showed that nanoencapsulation of atrazine enhanced the herbicidal activity in comparison with a commercial atrazine formulation.
- Time had taken its toll on the old bridge, and it was no longer sound.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- After the way she spoke to him, she's really going to get it this time.
- They promoted the abolition of daylight saving time.
- Make a point to carry [or of carrying] your calendar with you at all times.
Meaning of time for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "time" 는 감탄사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en times
- en timely
- en timed
- en time-honored
- en time-honoured