token 뜻 EN[ˈtəʊkən]
- 토큰(token)은 다음 뜻으로 쓰인다.
토큰은 동전처럼 생긴 주조물을 말한다.
토큰은 어휘 분석(lexical analysis)의 단위를 가리키는 컴퓨터 용어이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLtokens
- Something serving as an expression of something else; sign, symbol.
- According to the Bible, the rainbow is a token of God's covenant with Noah.
- A keepsake, momento, souvenir.
- Please accept this bustier as a token of our time together.
- A piece of stamped metal used as a substitute for money; a voucher that can be exchanged for goods or services.
- Subway tokens are being replaced by magnetic cards.
- A book token is the easiest option for a Christmas gift.
- OBS (sometimes figuratively) Evidence, proof; a confirming detail; physical trace, mark, footprint.
- Support for a belief; grounds for an opinion; reason, reasoning, witcraft (see usage).
- An extraordinary event serving as evidence of supernatural power, a miracle.
- An object or disclosure to attest or authenticate the bearer or an instruction; a password.
- A seal guaranteeing the quality of an item.
- Something given or shown as a symbol or guarantee of authority or right; a sign of authenticity, of power, good faith.
- A tally.
- (philosophy) A particular thing to which a concept applies.
- (computing) An atomic piece of data, such as a word, for which a meaning may be inferred during parsing. Also called a symbol.
- (computing) A conceptual object that can be possessed by a computer, process, etc. in order to regulate a turn-taking system such as a token ring network.
- (grammar) A lexeme; a basic, grammatically indivisible unit of a language such as a keyword, operator or identifier.
- (medicine) A characteristic sign of a disease or of a bodily disorder, a symptom; a sign of a bodily condition, recovery, or health.
- (medicine) OBS A livid spot upon the body, indicating, or supposed to indicate, the approach of death.
- (printing) Ten and a half quires, or, commonly, 250 sheets, of paper printed on both sides; also, in some cases, the same number of sheets printed on one side, or half the number printed on both sides.
- (mining) A bit of leather having a peculiar mark designating a particular miner. Each hewer sends one of these with each corf or tub he has hewn.
- (mining) A thin bed of coal indicating the existence of a thicker seam at no great distance.
- (rail transport) A physical object used for exchange between drivers and signalmen on single track lines.
- (weaving) In a loom, a colored signal to show the weaver which shuttle to use.
- (Church of Scotland) A piece of metal given beforehand to each person in the congregation who is permitted to partake of the Lord's Supper.
- 동사 (Verb)SGtokensPRtokeningPT, PPtokened
- To betoken, indicate, portend, designate, denote.
- To betroth.
- (philosophy) To symbolize, instantiate.
- In which sense does ‘∀p ~(p & ~p)’ cause the tokening of the belief in the subject?
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore tokenSUPmost token
- Done as an indication or a pledge; perfunctory, minimal or merely symbolic.
- He made a token tap on the brake pedal at the stop sign.
- a minor attempt for appearance sake, or to minimally comply with a requirement.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- This is not the whole explanation why these Mayan doculects have an exceptionally high token frequency, but it explains part of the deviation.
Meaning of token for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "token" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en tokens
- en tokened
- en tokenize
- en tokening
- en tokenism