total EN[ˈtəʊ.təl] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLtotals
- An amount obtained by the addition of smaller amounts.
- A total of £145 was raised by the bring-and-buy stall.
- INF (mathematics) Sum.
- The total of 4, 5 and 6 is 15.
- 동사 (Verb)SGtotalsPRtotallingPRtotalingPT, PPtotalledPT, PPtotaled
- VT To add up; to calculate the sum of.
- When we totalled the takings, we always got a different figure.
- To equal a total of; to amount to.
- That totals seven times so far.
- VT (US, slang) to demolish; to wreck completely. (from total loss).
- Honey, I’m OK, but I’ve totaled the car.
- VI To amount to; to add up to.
- It totals nearly a pound.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore totalSUPmost total
- Entire; relating to the whole of something.
- The total book is rubbish from start to finish. The total number of votes cast is 3,270.
- (used as an intensifier) Complete; absolute.
- He is a total failure.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- There was no effect on enteric bacteria, enterococci, Lactobacillus, bifidobacteria, or total anaerobic bacteria.
- We estimate a total mass ~0.1 Msun and a kinetic energy of at least ~1 x10^50 erg for S-rich ejecta in the NE jet and SW counterjet.
- If → is the material implication for a propositional logic , and has logical equivalence ↔ (an equivalence relation), then → is a total order for the quotient .
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Total RNA was extracted from 69 fresh endometrium samples collected from 21 healthy female dogs during diestrus, 16 CEH, 15 mucometra and 17 pyometra (eight open and nine closed-cervixes).
- Total RNA was isolated from a monokaryotic cultures of Phanerochaete chrysosporium,Trametes versicolor, and Gloeophyllum trabeum.
- Total small RNA was recovered at days 1, 10 and 21 of osteogenically induced MSCs.
Meaning of total for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "total" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr total
- en totally
- en totality
- en totalled
- en totaled