treated EN[ˈtɹiːtɪd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFtreatSGtreatsPRtreatingSUF-ated
- simple past tense and past participle of treat.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Gonzalez et al 4 reported 91% good outcome (mRS ≤2) in 97 elderly patients with endovascularly treated UIAs.
- 'I treat patients who are living at Her Majesty's pleasure. They come to the hospital from Full Sutton prison and they are treated in the same way as anyone else.'
- “The people in the south treat the northeast as a subrace of Brazilians,” said Roberto Quiñiero, who owns a small food market in Pedreiras.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Clearly the consequences of diagnostic overshadowing could be potentially fatal for some people with learning disabilities as their true unerlying health need will not be identified and treated.
Meaning of treated for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "treated" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en created
- en teated
- en treater
- en troated
- en creäted