treated EN[ˈtɹiːtɪd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFtreatSGtreatsPRtreatingSUF-ated
- simple past tense and past participle of treat.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Plants that were treated with P450 inhibitors or cloquintocet, but not topramezone were analyzed separately and compared to the non-treated control.
- 'I treat patients who are living at Her Majesty's pleasure. They come to the hospital from Full Sutton prison and they are treated in the same way as anyone else.'
- Among preclinical studies, 16 described arthrotomic implantation as a surgical procedure to treat focal osteochondral defects and 8 studies described intra-articular injections for an OA model.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Clearly the consequences of diagnostic overshadowing could be potentially fatal for some people with learning disabilities as their true unerlying health need will not be identified and treated.
Meaning of treated for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "treated" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en created
- en teated
- en troated
- en creäted
- en treater