trial EN[ˈtɹaɪəl] US
시도, 평가판 재판
- 재판(裁判)이란 법관으로 구성된 법원이 대외적으로 법적 판단 내지 의사표시에 관한 사항을 알리는 것을 말한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLtrialsPREtri-SUF-ial
- An opportunity to test something out; a test.
- They will perform the trials for the new equipment next week.
- Appearance at judicial court.
- A difficult or annoying experience.
- That boy was a trial to his parents.
- A tryout.
- soccer trials
- (Britain) An internal examination set by Eton College.
- 동사 (Verb)SGtrialsPRtriallingPRtrialingPT, PPtrialledPT, PPtrialed
- To carry out a series of tests on (a new product, procedure etc.) before marketing or implementing it.
- The warning system was extensively trialed before being fitted to all our vehicles.
- To try out (a new player) in a sports team.
- The team trialled a new young goalkeeper in Saturday's match, with mixed results.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- Pertaining to a trial or test.
- Attempted on a provisional or experimental basis.
- Characterized by having three (usually equivalent) components.
- (grammar) pertaining to a language form referring to three of something, as people; contrast singular, dual and plural.
- No language has a trial number unless it has a dual.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I went through my usual trials and tribulations of the day, and now I am here visiting you.
- The mother told the murder trial defendant that he could burn in hell for killing her son and taking her daughter-in-law away.
- Navigating by trial and error may get you there eventually, but using a map is faster.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- AMG785 and AMG167 are humanized monoclonal antibodies against sclerostin that have not yet completed all phases of clinical trials.
- Biogen’s drug, aducanumab, slowed the decline in cognition in an early-stage trial.
- The case languished for years before coming to trial.
Meaning of trial for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "trial" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en trials
- en trialed
- en trialog
- en triality
- en trialkyl