two 뜻 EN[tuː] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- The digit/figure 2.
- The number 2202 contains three twos.
- (US) INF A two-dollar bill.
- A child aged two.
- This toy is suitable for the twos and threes.
- The playing cards featuring two pips.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Moreover, two genomic regions strongly responded to selection for thermal tolerance in interlatitudinal crosses.
- And the home fans breathed a huge sigh of relief barely two minutes later when Andros Townsend's cross was finished by Defoe.
- The culminating funtivity is a cash grab on a Twister-like mat between two people, in which they stuff as much money into their various pockets, shirt fronts, and orifices as humanly possible.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Two days before the fight, the boxers weigh in with reporters watching.
- Two critical components of the brainstem saccade network are premotor burst neurons (PBN) and omnipause neurons (OPN).
- Two people can have the same idea at the same time because they felt the same thought-forms.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- In both instances this goal toward which the gift is directed dissociates the engifted from the gift, whereas his opponents would identify the two.
- I don't want to get involved in the standoff between those two.
- The screens are connected by chain belts and splocket wheels, so that the bottom screen drives the other two.
Meaning of two for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "two" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 숫자
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en twofold
- en twos
- en two-edged
- en two-faced
- en two-footed