two EN[tuː] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- The digit/figure 2.
- The number 2202 contains three twos.
- (US) INF A two-dollar bill.
- A child aged two.
- This toy is suitable for the twos and threes.
- The playing cards featuring two pips.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It had two zikurats, of which that on the north may, as Andrae supposes, have been dedicated to Anu, and that on the south to Adad.
- The "regular umlaut" with the dieresis dots originated from a form with two vertical or slanted strokes (not unlike the "hungarumlaut" speaking in typographical terms).
- As examples of vector quantities may be mentioned the distance between any two given points, a velocity, a force, an acceleration, angular velocity, intensity of magnetization flux of heat.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Two weeks after the last injection, mice were anesthetized using a mixture of zoletil and rompun and 2 liver lobes were excised (equivalent to 50% hepatectomy).
- Two boys, aged 14 and 11, were each sentenced to three strokes of the light rotan at Kluang for stealing duck eggs from Loh Wee Seng.
- Two canopy-forming trees, Tuckeroo (Cupaniopsis anacardioides), and Coast Banksia (Banksia integrifolia var. integrifolia), are typical of these latter rainforests.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- In both instances this goal toward which the gift is directed dissociates the engifted from the gift, whereas his opponents would identify the two.
- The screens are connected by chain belts and splocket wheels, so that the bottom screen drives the other two.
- I don't want to get involved in the standoff between those two.
Meaning of two for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "two" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 숫자
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en twofold
- en twos
- en two-edged
- en two-faced
- en two-footed