two EN[tuː] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- The digit/figure 2.
- The number 2202 contains three twos.
- (US) INF A two-dollar bill.
- A child aged two.
- This toy is suitable for the twos and threes.
- The playing cards featuring two pips.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He had been sitting there for two hours until the boss showed up and told him to get his ass in gear.
- After both experiments, feeding assays with two spongivorous species were conducted.
- This is a measure of homeostatic regulation, which is weak during the first two postnatal weeks until animals become homoeothermic around P14.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Two days prior to the consultation, an abdominal radiograph was done because the patient hadn't stooled in a week. No signs of obstruction and no abnormal accumulations of stool were found.
- Two days before the fight, the boxers weigh in with reporters watching.
- Two boys, aged 14 and 11, were each sentenced to three strokes of the light rotan at Kluang for stealing duck eggs from Loh Wee Seng.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The screens are connected by chain belts and splocket wheels, so that the bottom screen drives the other two.
- I don't want to get involved in the standoff between those two.
- In both instances this goal toward which the gift is directed dissociates the engifted from the gift, whereas his opponents would identify the two.
Meaning of two for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "two" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 숫자
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en twofold
- en twos
- en two-edged
- en two-faced
- en two-footed