two EN[tuː] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- The digit/figure 2.
- The number 2202 contains three twos.
- (US) INF A two-dollar bill.
- A child aged two.
- This toy is suitable for the twos and threes.
- The playing cards featuring two pips.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Failure to turn off SIN signaling produces multiseptated cells that remain uncleaved and contain one or two nuclei [7 ].
- Amazingly, of Fly's first eight shots two are blocked, three go in, and three are goaltended.
- Or why seven-year-old superchild Nell inherited two of her dad’s growth genes making her as tall as her big brother and a regular gold-medal athlete.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Two firemen tragically stifled in yesterday's fire when trying to rescue an old lady from her bedroom.
- Two blood pressure measurements were obtained with a standard sphygmanometer.
- Two canopy-forming trees, Tuckeroo (Cupaniopsis anacardioides), and Coast Banksia (Banksia integrifolia var. integrifolia), are typical of these latter rainforests.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The screens are connected by chain belts and splocket wheels, so that the bottom screen drives the other two.
- I don't want to get involved in the standoff between those two.
- In both instances this goal toward which the gift is directed dissociates the engifted from the gift, whereas his opponents would identify the two.
Meaning of two for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "two" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 숫자
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en twofold
- en twos
- en two-edged
- en two-faced
- en two-footed