under 뜻 EN[ˈʌn.də(ɹ)] US
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore underSUPmost underPREunder-
- Being lower; being beneath something.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore underSUPmost under
- In a way lower or less than.
- In a way inferior to.
- INF In an unconscious state.
- It took the hypnotist several minutes to make his subject go under.
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- In or at a lower level than.
- As a subject of; subordinate to.
- He was then denied by a magnificent tackle from captain Terry as Liverpool continued to press - but Chelsea survived as the memories of the nightmare under Villas-Boas faded even further into the background.
- Less than.
- Below the surface of.
- (figuratively) In the face of; in response to (some attacking force).
- As, in the character of.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He goes under the name of Mr X to remain anonymous.
- Samples were placed on a microslide and observed and photographed under a fluorescence microscope (DMLB, Leica, Germany) equipped with a digital camera (Power Shot S50, Canon, Japan).
- Jody stabilized the table by putting a book under the short leg.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Under a weaker assumption, that some problem in BQP is hard on average for P/poly, we show that every paddable language outside BPP is sculptable in this way.
- Under colour of law, he managed to bilk taxpayers of millions of dollars.
- Under Armour already tests new products on campus, including a new so-called ungrabbable fabric, using athletes as part of its research-and-design process.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- In the crisis, the company was forced to reduce its costs in order to avoid going under.
Meaning of under for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "under" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 전치사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en understand
- en understood
- en understanding
- en undertake
- en undertaking