unit 뜻 EN[ˈjuː.nɪt] US
- 유닛(Unit)은 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
단위 등을 의미하는 영어단어
집단 · 조직 등을 의미하는 영어단어
《더 유닛》은 미국의 TV 시리즈이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLunitsPREuni-
- (sciences) A standard measure of a quantity.
- The centimetre is a unit of length.
- The number one.
- Short form of international unit.
- This pill provides 500 units of Vitamin E.
- An organized group comprising people and/or equipment.
- He was a member of a special police unit.
- (military) INF A member of a military organization.
- The fifth tank brigade moved in with 20 units. (i.e., 20 tanks)
- (US, military) Any military element whose structure is prescribed by competent authority, such as a table of organization and equipment; specifically, part of an organization.
- (US, military) An organization title of a subdivision of a group in a task force.
- (US, military) A standard or basic quantity into which an item of supply is divided, issued, or used. In this meaning, also called unit of issue.
- (US, military) With regard to Reserve Components of the Armed Forces, denotes a Selected Reserve unit organized, equipped, and trained for mobilization to serve on active duty as a unit or to augment or be augmented by another unit. Headquarters and support functions without wartime missions are not considered units.
- (algebra) The identity element, neutral element.
- (algebra) An element having an inverse, an invertible element.
- (geology) A volume of rock or ice of identifiable origin and age range that is defined by the distinctive and dominant, easily mapped and recognizable petrographic, lithologic or paleontologic features (facies) that characterize it.
- (commerce) An item which may be sold singly.
- We shipped nearly twice as many units this month as last month.
- (Britain, electricity) One kilowatt-hour (as recorded on an electricity meter).
- (Australia, New Zealand) a measure of housing equivalent to the living quarters of one household, an apartment where a group of apartments is contained in one or more multi-storied buildings or a group of dwellings is in one or more single storey buildings, usually arranged around a driveway.
- (historical) A gold coin of the reign of James I, worth twenty shillings.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- For each unit.
- We have to keep our unit costs down if we want to make a profit.
- (mathematics) Having a size or magnitude of one.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I watched the formation move away and listened to the PT leader begin to call out a "jody," an Army song to help units run in step in formation
- The primary objective is to attrit the units sufficiently so that they cannot close with the units in contact.
- The scale measures longness in units of length. Its ordinality guarantees that objects with greater longnesses are assigned more unites of length when measured.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- hey have proven their worths as individual fighting men and their worth as a unit.
- This may be, as was our presurvey suspicion, due to a lack of “lean” type managerial thinking principles being employed within those units.
- A major challenge in producing recombinant rNA is the inability of the head domain to fold and tetramerize as an independent unit.
Meaning of unit for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "unit" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en united
- en unity
- en unite
- fr unit
- en unitarian