usually EN[juːʒʊəli] US
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore usuallySUPmost usuallySUF-ly
- Most of the time; less than always, but more than occasionally.
- Except for one or two days a year, he usually walks to work.
- Under normal conditions.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He usually smokes me up, so I smoked him up last night.
- External cervical resorption is the loss of dental hard tissue as a result of odontoclastic action; it usually begins on the cervical region of the root surface of the teeth.
- Finally, optic aphasics are usually described as being unimpaired in everyday life, whereas agnosies are often noticeably handicapped by their inability to recognize objects, people, and locales.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Usually oats is last in a rotation and does not get the fertilizer that other feed grains get.
- Usually antibiotic administration is recommended until there is no evidence of infection clinically and hematologically.
- Usually those amounts cannot be obtained from FFPE material, which is also a strong argument for the introduction of NGS into the routine hematopathological diagnostic work-up.
Meaning of usually for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "usually" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 시간 부사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 6
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en equally
- en casually
- en mutually
- en usuals
- en smally