vessel EN[ˈvɛs.əl] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLvessels
- (nautical) Any craft designed for transportation on water, such as a ship or boat.
- A container of liquid, such as a glass, goblet, cup, bottle, bowl, or pitcher.
- A person as a container of qualities or feelings.
- (biology) A tube or canal that carries fluid in an animal or plant.
- Blood or lymph vessels in humans, xylem or phloem vessels in plants.
- 동사 (Verb)SGvesselsPRvessellingPT, PPvesselled
- OBS VT To put into a vessel.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The hulls are four-compartment vessels with thwartships framing, longitudinally braced, with continuous engineroom girders, "egg-crated" into transverse floors.
- Long and almost straight vessels (vasa recta), into which the efferent vessel of those tufts situated at the bases of the pyramids, divides.
- Central was defined as juxtapapillary and within the vessel arcade, midperipheral as between the vessel arcade and the equator, and peripheral as anterior to the equator.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The radioactivity was released when they blew off steam from the containment vessel.
- As we age, the major arteries of our bodies frequently become thickened with plaque, a fatty material with an oatmeal-like consistency that builds up along the inner lining of blood vessels.
Meaning of vessel for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "vessel" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en vessels
- en vessell
- en vessells
- en vesselled
- en vesselful