vocal 뜻 EN[ˈvəʊkəl]
- 명사 (Noun)PLvocals
- (phonetics) A vocal sound; specifically, a purely vocal element of speech, unmodified except by resonance; a vowel or a diphthong; a tonic element; a tonic; -- distinguished from a subvocal, and a nonvocal.
- (Roman Catholic Church) A man who has a right to vote in certain elections.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore vocalSUPmost vocal
- Of or pertaining to the voice or speech; having voice; endowed with utterance; full of voice, or voices.
- Uttered or modulated by the voice; oral; as, vocal melody; vocal prayer, vocal worship.
- Of or pertaining to a vowel or voice sound; also, spoken with tone, intonation, and resonance; sonant; sonorous; -- said of certain articulate sounds.
- (phonetics) Consisting of, or characterized by, voice, or tone produced in the larynx, which may be modified, either by resonance, as in the case of the vowels, or by obstructive action, as in certain consonants, such as v, l, etc., or by both, as in the nasals m, n, ng; sonant; intonated; voiced. See voice, and vowel.
- (phonetics) Of or pertaining to a vowel; having the character of a vowel; vowel.
- a vocal sound
- loud; getting oneself heard.
- The protestors were very vocal in their message to the mayor.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Another senate talkathon shaped up today as southern solons fashioned a vocal onslaught against new anti-lynching legislation.
- Either way, the track’s a mellow belter, or a melter, or a bellow: jittery, propulsive percussion slide-steps over fluttery layered vocal stabs and catacombic bass.
- The amateur tenor, whose vocal villainies / All desire to shirk, / Shall during off-hours, / Exhibit his powers / To Madame Tussaud's waxwork.
Meaning of vocal for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "vocal" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr vocal
- en vocalist
- en vocalic
- en vocalize
- en vocals