walks 뜻 EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFwalk
- plural of walk.
- 동사 (Verb)BFwalkPRwalkingPT, PPwalked
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of walk.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He resigned himself to his fate and began the long walk home to face his wife.
- His shoes were so worn that he was walking on his uppers.
- High school was difficult, but it was a walk in the park compared to college engineering classes.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Walking around SoHo's glamorous bistros and boutiques it is difficult to imagine that a few decades ago the area was urban blight that the city wanted to knock down and build a freeway through.
- Walking through the graveyard late at night really gives me the creeps.
- Walking in the meadow he is coming across a rare flower.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- When it comes to reducing nuclear emissions, he talks the talk, but it remains to be seen if he walks the walk.
- "Stroll" is a troponym of "walk", since it involves a slow and relaxed sort of walking.
- My foot is on the mend but it still hurts to walk.
Meaning of walks for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "walks" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en walkshed
- en walksheds
- en walks into
- en walks around
- en walks of fame