walls 뜻 EN[wɔːlz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFwall
- plural of wall.
- 동사 (Verb)BFwallPRwallingPT, PPwalled
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of wall.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Transmural wedges (4 x 3 x 2 cm) from the right ventricular wall were dissected, canulated and perfused arterially with cardioplegic solution.
- The painter put a splash of blue on the wall to make it more colorful
- He had wedged the package between the wall and the back of the sofa.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- They had also seen a Lockwood show home utilizing a mix of timber and gibbed walls.
- Following laparoscopic ileocecectomy, pathology demonstrated haemorrhage, inflammation, oedema and full thickness necrosis of the caecal wall.
- Drag the trowel through the plaster to texture the wall.
Meaning of walls for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "walls" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en walls of text
- en walls of silence