wars 뜻 EN[-ɔːz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFwar
- plural of war.
- He's tough. He's been through all the wars.
- 동사 (Verb)BFwarPRwarringPT, PPwarred
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of war.
- His envy wars at his generosity.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The United States has a powerful war machine at each one of her army bases.
- ... near future corporate wars and 'the realist underground' and was eclipsed by the zeitgeistier The Matrix (1999).
- I was looking more for episodes like this, which deal with the repurcussions[sic] of a major war affecting every major civilisation known to the Trekiverse.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- You're just as dead if you buy the farm in an "incident" as if you buy it in a declared war.
- The essay attempts to play down the role slavery had in the Civil War.
- I can see that battered old hat of yours has been in the wars.
Meaning of wars for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "wars" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en warsaw
- en warship
- en warsh
- en warsaws
- en warships