wars 뜻 EN[-ɔːz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFwar
- plural of war.
- He's tough. He's been through all the wars.
- 동사 (Verb)BFwarPRwarringPT, PPwarred
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of war.
- His envy wars at his generosity.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- John Wesley Powell ... the one-armed Civil War veteran led nine men in four wooden dories down the untamed and uncharted Colorado River and into the equally untamed and uncharted Grand Canyon.
- Morocco is the never-never land of Africa. Captious readers of the war news may, in their comfortable zeal, think the term applicable to other regions of ...
- [ … ] perhaps it is time to do an end run around the culture wars by unbundling the marriage contract into its constituent parts.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I can see that battered old hat of yours has been in the wars.
- You're just as dead if you buy the farm in an "incident" as if you buy it in a declared war.
- Scores of foreign journalists have been dispatched to Seoul to report on the growing tensions between the two Koreas and the possibility of war.
Meaning of wars for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "wars" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en warsaw
- en warship
- en warsh
- en warsaws
- en warships