watches 뜻 EN
- 명사 (Noun)BFwatch
- plural of watch.
- The leaves of Saraceia flava.
- 동사 (Verb)BFwatchPRwatchingPT, PPwatched
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of watch.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A large crowd came to watch the boxers duke it out.
- Bare-chested children and their parents gathered in doorways, on roofs and in windows as he passed, watched warily by Brazilian troops carrying submachine guns. - New York Times, 09/03/2007 
- Dog lovers will be able to watch Crufts despite the BBC's decision to drop the show, thanks to a live webstream announced yesterday.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Watching the clock will not make time go faster.
- Watch the mother gorilla nitpick the baby’s fur clean.
- Watch where you're going. You nearly walked into that man.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- B: Can you wait a second while I look for my watch?
- Two days before the fight, the boxers weigh in with reporters watching.
- The glacier was starting to calve even as we watched.
Meaning of watches for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "watches" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
및 일반적인 결말이 형성 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en watchest
- en watches out
- en watches over