watches 뜻 EN
- 명사 (Noun)BFwatch
- plural of watch.
- The leaves of Saraceia flava.
- 동사 (Verb)BFwatchPRwatchingPT, PPwatched
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of watch.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I watched them depart, heavy-heartedly. Would I ever see them again?
- From the window of my red-light district apartment I could watch the whores strutting back and forth, trying to entice their johns.
- People also come in full of misgivings about "overwinding" their watches. "You can't overwind a watch - you can only underwind it," said McKelvey.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Watch out for low doorways, so you don’t hit your head.
- Watch the mother gorilla nitpick the baby’s fur clean.
- Watching Newstopia, I was cacking up - they kept flashing pictures of dracula during every item about the pope!
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Two days before the fight, the boxers weigh in with reporters watching.
- The glacier was starting to calve even as we watched.
- B: Can you wait a second while I look for my watch?
Meaning of watches for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "watches" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
및 일반적인 결말이 형성 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en watchest
- en watches out
- en watches over