- 웨이는 전갈자리에 있는 별이다.
웨이는 대한민국의 걸그룹 크레용팝의 일원이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLways
- (heading) To do with a place or places.
- Do you know the way to the airport? Come this way and I'll show you a shortcut. It's a long way from here.
- We got into the cinema through the back way.
- If you're ever 'round this way, come over and visit me.
- A method or manner of doing something; a mannerism.
- You're going about it the wrong way. He's known for his quirky ways. I don't like the way she looks at me.
- (heading) Personal interaction.
- There's no way I'm going to clean up after you.
- My little sister always whines until she gets her way.
- (paganism) A tradition within the modern pagan faith of Heathenry, dedication to a specific deity or craft, Way of wyrd, Way of runes, Way of Thor etc.
- (nautical) Speed, progress, momentum.
- A degree, an amount, a sense.
- In a large way, crocodiles and alligators are similar.
- (US, As the head of an interjectory clause) Acknowledges that a task has been done well, chiefly in expressions of sarcastic congratulation.
- Way to ruin the moment, guys.
- (plural only) The timbers of shipyard stocks that slope into the water and along which a ship or large boat is launched.
- By the time the Mauretania was ready for launching a total weight of 16,800 tons was standing in the berth, and this represented the heaviest weight that had ever been sent down the ways up to that time.
- (plural only) The longitudinal guiding surfaces on the bed of a planer, lathe, etc. along which a table or carriage moves.
- The name of the letter for the w sound in Pitman shorthand.
- 동사 (Verb)SGwaysPRwayingPT, PPwayed
- OBS To travel.
- 부사 (Adverb)
- INF (with comparative or modified adjective) Much.
- I'm way too tired to do that.
- I'm a way better singer than she.
- SLA (with positive adjective) Very.
- I'm way tired
- String theory is way cool, except for the math.
- INF Far.
- I used to live way over there.
- The farmhouse is way down the bottom of the hill.
- 감탄사 (Interjection)
- (only in reply to no way) It is true.
- We repeated this ritual of “no way - way, no way - way” over the years.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I'll explain it again, and maybe he'll come round to my way of thinking.
- The ambulance weaved its way through the heavy traffic.
- He [Timothy Forsyte] had never committed the imprudence of marrying or encumbering himself in any way with children.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I don't give a tinker's cuss about your opinions, I'm doing it my way.
- The All Blacks drove upfield, using up the remaining moments, and when Joubert blew for another French infringement, the biggest party in New Zealand's history was under way.
- I'm not going to sit still and let him treat me this way.
Meaning of way for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "way" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 학위 부사
및 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 감탄사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 복수형으로만 사용되는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en ways
- en wayside
- en wayward
- en wayne
- en wayfarer