서쪽, 웨스트 서쪽
- 서쪽(西 - )은 태양이 지는 방향으로 동쪽의 반대 방향이며 남쪽과 북쪽의 사이 방향이다.
- 명사 (Noun)SUF-est
- One of the four principal compass points, specifically 270°, conventionally directed to the left on maps; the direction of the setting sun at an equinox.
- 동사 (Verb)SGwestsPRwestingPT, PPwested
- To move to the west; (of the sun) to set.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- Situated or lying in or toward the west; westward.
- (meteorology) Of wind: from the west.
- Of or pertaining to the west; western.
- From the West; occidental.
- (ecclesiastial) Designating, or situated in, that part of a church which is opposite to, and farthest from, the east, or the part containing the chancel and choir.
- 부사 (Adverb)
- Towards the west; westwards.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Pardew made five changes to the side that thrashed West Ham 5-0 on Wednesday - with players such as James Perch and Alan Smith given the chance to underline their case for a regular starting berth.
- At West Virginia, the introduction of general-admission alcohol sales was paired with the elimination of so-called passouts.
- “It would feed a north-south truckway spine along the west side of Manhattan, with short east-west spurs,” he writes.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- West Ham beat Manchester City five nil - they crucified them!
- West served up another fungo pass which Ulrichs flagrantly stole from Minisi on the 4.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The CEO commented that the Russian business environment of the 1990s was the Wild West.
- The Oklahoma land rush was a pivotal event in the history of the American West.
- Along with Kabuki theater and ukiyoe woodblock prints, taiko is one of Japan’s most popular and respected art forms in the West.
Meaning of west for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "west" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en western
- fr western
- en westward
- en westerly
- en westernmost