- 동사 (Verb)BFwhaleSGwhalesPRwhaling
- simple past tense and past participle of whale.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- We had a whale of a time at the party Saturday night.
- The wrench wouldn’t budge, even though Tony was just whaling on it with a big old sledge hammer.
- A female blue whale may produce a specific power of up to 16 kilowatts per tonne when sprinting.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The same secludedness and isolation to which the schoolmaster whale betakes himself in his advancing years, is true of all aged Sperm Whales.
Meaning of whaled for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "whaled" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en whale
- en haled
- en whales
- en whaler
- en shaled