whatever EN[ʍɒtˈɛvə] US
무엇이든, 어떤 Whatever
- Whatever (오아시스의 노래)
Whatever (나카노모리 밴드의 노래)
WHATEVER (하마사키 아유미의 노래)
WHATEVER (하야시바라 메구미의 음반)
- 대명사 (Pronoun)
- Anything; used to indicate that the speaker does not care about options.
- I'll do whatever I can.
- Do you want Chinese or Mexican for lunch today? — Whatever.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore whateverSUPmost whatever
- COL Unexceptional or unimportant; blah.
- (postpositive) At all, absolutely, whatsoever.
- There is no point whatever in going on with this discussion.
- 감탄사 (Interjection)
- COL (dismissive) A holophrastic expression used discourteously to indicate that the speaker does not consider the matter worthy of further discussion.
- Parent: For the last time, brush your teeth!
- Child: Whatever!
- 관형사 (Determiner)
- No matter which; for any.
- Whatever choice you make, there will be consequences.
- (relative) Anything that.
- Whatever you say is fine with me.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- For whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap.
- omehow the combination didn’t make sense, but Cranston took it at face value, whatever that was worth.
- He's like a human parrot: he resays whatever he's told - without any comprehension of its meaning.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Whatever the company says, the media is going to run them down.
- Whatever air-conditioning system the car had once possessed had bitten the big one years ago; ...
- Whatever any hon. Member in any part of the Committee thinks about the advisability of this Bill, they all wish the Force that eventually is created to be an efficient one and not a Fred Karno's army.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- And, in general, programmers are counselling their colleagues to look beyond the usual suspects for funny additions to their airstaffs: local comedy clubs, theater groups, supermarkets, whatever!
Meaning of whatever for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "whatever" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 관형사
. 그것은 또한 감탄사
. 그것은 또한 대명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 의문 대명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en whatevers
- en whateverism
- en whateverist
- en whateverists
- en whateverness