whole EN[həʊl] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLwholesSUF-ole
- Something complete, without any parts missing.
- An entirety.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore wholeSUPmost whole
- I ate a whole fish.
- Sound, uninjured, healthy.
- He is of whole mind, but the same cannot be said about his physical state.
- (of food) From which none of its constituents has been removed.
- whole wheat; whole milk
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore wholeSUPmost whole
- COL In entirety; entirely; wholly.
- I ate a fish whole!
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A future state must needs subvene to prevent the whole edifice from falling into ruin. — Bishop Warburton.
- Some students pad out their essays by adding a whole lot of quotes from random sources.
- With Tiny, it is good as a surprise strat. If another team doesn't realize where he fits into the whole lineup, then you can really throw the opposition off balance.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Whole cell and microaspirated lipid body lipidomic analysis was performed in collaboration with Metabolon Inc. Heatmaps were generated using the RColorBrewer and gplots packages in R [32 , 34 ].
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The actor simply dialed in his performance, leaving even his devoted fans disappointed with the show as a whole.
Meaning of whole for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "whole" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en wholesome
- en wholesale
- en wholeness
- en wholemeal
- en wholeheartedly