wires EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFwire
- plural of wire.
- 동사 (Verb)BFwirePRwiringPT, PPwired
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of wire.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I'm never going to sleep: I'm completely wired from all that coffee.
- He was the minority leader's political eyes and ears— nicknamed "the Electrician," due to all the intrigue and legislative shenanigans he was wired into.
- I'll just wire your camera to the computer screen.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Their fleſh is red, and they are catched with great hooks made faſt to pieces of wire.
Meaning of wires for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "wires" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en wiresmith
- en wiresmiths