within EN[wɪðˈɪn] US
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore withinSUPmost withinPREwith-
- in or into the interior; inside.
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- Indicates spatial enclosure or containment.
- within his hearing;  within her studio
- Indicates figurative inclusion within the scope of.
- within five seconds of breaking the record;  within an inch of falling overboard
- Before the specified duration ends.
- Leave here within three days.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Indel and microindel start and stop coordinates were used as the genomic coordinates of the mutation and all bases that fell within these coordinates were ignored for downstream analysis.
- Education for being speaks to what grows within the person himself
- My controversial post got thousands of reblogs within a week.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Within ten minutes of the accident, the vultures appeared and were organizing lawsuits.
- Within this group, there’s no superstar fund with megabillions in investor dollars.
Meaning of within for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "within" 는 부사
. 그것은 또한 전치사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en withing
- en withinness
- en withinside
- en withindoors
- en withinforth