within 뜻 EN[wɪðˈɪn] US
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore withinSUPmost withinPREwith-
- in or into the interior; inside.
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- Indicates spatial enclosure or containment.
- within his hearing;  within her studio
- Indicates figurative inclusion within the scope of.
- within five seconds of breaking the record;  within an inch of falling overboard
- Before the specified duration ends.
- Leave here within three days.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- These species largely inhabit whitewater and clearwater rivers (river classifications from Sioli [25 ]) within the Amazon Basin [26 ], with rare reports in tannic blackwater rivers [23 ].
- The child seized upon the cat's tail as soon as it was within reach.
- In Amerikkka, this movement is evident from efforts to control the institutions serving and located within Black communities.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Within this group, there’s no superstar fund with megabillions in investor dollars.
- Within ten minutes of the accident, the vultures appeared and were organizing lawsuits.
Meaning of within for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "within" 는 부사
. 그것은 또한 전치사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en withing
- en withinness
- en withinside
- en withindoors
- en withinforth