without EN[wɪθˈaʊt] US
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore withoutSUPmost withoutPREwith-
- (archaic or literary) outside, externally.
- Lacking something.
- Being from a large, poor family, he learned to live without.
- 접속사 (Conjunction)
- Unless, except (introducing a clause).
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- (archaic or literary) Outside of, beyond.
- The snow was swirling without the cottage, but it was warm within.
- Not having, containing, characteristic of, etc.
- It was a mistake to leave my house without a coat.
- Not doing or not having done something.
- He likes to eat everything without sharing.
- He shot without warning anyone.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- If I had my way I'd withdraw all support for Jewsrael and let the Jew-Islam race war go on without USA intervening.
- He was without guile, and had no vulpinism at all. — Carlyle.
- The Blues, without new big-money signings Fernando Torres and David Luiz, relied on their old guard to dig them out of an early hole.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Without a diploma, he relies on spiff alone to climb the corporate ladder.
- Without any sinister suspicion of anything being added or adempt. - Hugh Latimer.
- Without the proper resources, the young manager drew on his imagination to solve the crisis.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- During the Great Depression, she learned to do without.
Meaning of without for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "without" 는 부사
. 그것은 또한 접속사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접두사
. 그것은 또한 전치사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 접두사로 단어
- Words prefixed with with-
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en withoute
- en withoutness
- en withoutside
- en without day
- en without fail