- 목재(木材)는 나무로 된 재료의 총칭이다.
목재는 수목의 뿌리·줄기·가지 또는 나무 전체가 쓰이지만 특별한 경우를 제외하고는 보통 이용되는 것은 수간(나무의 줄기,
그리고, 건류(乾溜)하여 목가스·목타르와 아세트산, 메탄올, 크레오소트 등 화학약품의 원료를 생산한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLwoods
- NU The substance making up the central part of the trunk and branches of a tree. Used as a material for construction, to manufacture various items, etc. or as fuel.
- This table is made of wood.   There was lots of wood on the beach.
- NC The wood of a particular species of tree.
- Teak is much used for outdoor benches, but a number of other woods are also suitable, such as ipé, redwood, etc.
- NC A forested or wooded area.
- He got lost in the woods beyond Seattle.
- We need more wood for the fire.
- NC (golf) A type of golf club, the head of which was traditionally made of wood.
- (music) A woodwind instrument.
- NU SLA An erection.
- That girl at the strip club gave me wood.
- (chess, uncountable) SLA Chess pieces.
- (US, sometimes offensive, chiefly prison slang, of a person) A peckerwood.
- 동사 (Verb)SGwoodsPRwoodingPT, PPwooded
- VT To cover or plant with trees.
- VT To supply with wood, or get supplies of wood for.
- to wood a steamboat or a locomotive
- To take or get a supply of wood.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMwooderSUPwoodest
- OBS Mad, insane, crazed.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- More than a mere source of Promethean sustenance to thwart the cold and cook one's meat, wood was quite simply mankind's first industrial and manufacturing fuel.
- Thatched cottages, manors, old mills, venerable churches and wooded lanes personify a John Bull fancy, neatly tucked into gentle hill folds.
- Resin heat- product of a mixture of modified liquid anacardic and modified pine wood resin.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The gazebo's roof was a web made of thin strips of wood.
- Under his parents' supervision he drilled the holes in the wood.
- Seeing the trip cord of a bouncing Betty nearby gave us cold chills, and we moved all the more slowly through the woods.
Meaning of wood for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "wood" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en woods
- en wooden
- en wooded
- en woodland
- en woody