works 뜻 EN[wɜːks] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFwork
- plural of work.
- (plural only) A mechanism or machine; the means by which something happens.
- A stray wrench can really gum up the works.
- (plural only) A factory or factories, or similar collection(s) of buildings.
- The steel works almost fills the valley.
- (plural only, with "the") Everything or everything that is available or possible; especially, all available toppings on food.
- I'll have a Behemoth Burger with the works.
- (plural only, with "the") Drastic treatment; abuse; the axe (dismissal).
- Why did Constantinople get the works?
- (plural only) Acts associated with moral or religious standing.
- His works displayed his righteousness.
- 동사 (Verb)BFworkPRworkingPT, PPworkedPT, PPwrought
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of work.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The change messed something up, and it's not working anymore.
- After the visionary's death, work on his ideas ground to a halt.
- When I had sown the field, the day's work was over.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Work slowly and cautiously until you have learned the ropes.
- Work on the new high-rise ground to a halt as contractor tried to deal with all the red tape.
- Working in an Operating Room desensitized me to the sight of blood.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Halfway through the production of Macbeth, the director found that the stage was smaller than he expected. This really threw a spanner in the works.
- ( informal usage ) I disagree that this will work.
- Moreover, Mr. Klein’s quintet writing was simply more engaging than his pianocentric work.
Meaning of works for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "works" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
및 복수형으로만 사용되는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 5
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en workshop
- en workstation
- en workshy
- en workshoe
- en works on