written EN[ˈrɪtn̩] US
- 동사 (Verb)
- past participle of write.
- Has your girlfriend written you a letter yet?
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore writtenSUPmost written
- Of, relating or characteristic of writing (i.e., of that which has been written).
- I can speak Japanese fairly well, but I have no understanding whatsoever of written Japanese.
- That was written.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The Mediterranean lingua franca never evolved into anyone's mother tongue, which is why there are very few written traces of it.
- They were lowbrow pastiche. The Adventures of Vicarage Leadbetter, a low-budget pisstake of Sherlock Holmes written for Radio Four.
- Yes, it was intentionally written as 'badfic', as opposed to 'goodfic'.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Written by and for a myopic, microscopical insomniac, it's a babeldom that puts all noveldom in the shade, that puts culture, with a sardonic laugh, in a cul-de-sac.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The old description of her departed predecessor, " a Yankee cheese-box on a raft," will give one a better idea of her external appearance than any chapter which could be written.
Meaning of written for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "written" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, -en로 끝나는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en written up
- en writtenness
- en written down
- en written statement of employment