State 문장 EN
- 문장 State
- A recent biological inventory uncovered 41 species and 2 subspecies of insects new to science and many species not before identified in the State of Washington.
- "Accusing Governor Carey of playing games with taxpayers in his $12.7 billion budget, the Senate majority leader, Warren M. Anderson of Binghamton, said today that it would face rough sledding, in the Republican led State Senate." - New York Times, 1979
- 문장 States
- Although the United States currently has no official language, it is largely monolingual with English being the de facto national language.
- The United States is a democratic country, as the citizens are allowed to choose leaders to represent their interests.
- Whenever the channels of diplomatical communication between the United States and France shall be opened, I shall demand satisfaction for the insult and reparation for the injury.
- [The Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution] set the State up as the largest eleemosynary institution in the history of the world.