State 문장 EN
- 문장 State
- Remarkably, three State assembly elections were decided by a total of fewer than one hundred votes.
- After all, the more ritzily dressed members of the audience had just made similar entrances into the New York State Theater, with a red carpet and photographers.
- 문장 States
- Back in the States, Geng is soon on the lam in San Francisco for hot-wiring and crashing a car with a friend while high on methedrine.
- Nucor, which makes steel from recycled metal at its minimill operations across the United States, said the deal would broaden its geographic reach and give it opportunities to grow.
- Recent attempts to market practical part-time pickups in the United States — the Subaru Baja, for instance — and earlier minitruck efforts like the Rabbit-based Volkswagen Pickup and the Omni-based Dodge Rampage never fired buyers’ imagination.
- The informant was so trusted by the mujahadeen, the F.B.I. said, that they had asked him to return to the United States to recruit English-speaking women for terrorist missions.