across EN[əˈkɹɒs] US
가로 질러, 맞은편
- 문장 across
- They were functional workaday items, and their office-supply roots come across in Zwirner & Wirth’s undarkened gallery, where the sculptures look exposed and a little shabby.
- There is an underground tunnel that takes you across the river.
- Physically, the piece is slight: an odd-shaped, four-inch-across scrap of blue paper marked with unfancy parallel ink strokes and white highlights.
- There are communities across America where it’s almost impossible to find a fresh apple or an unfried potato.
- across the unpathwayed seas — James Russell Lowell.
- The man was in an unselfish mood that day, so decided to give a £20 note to the next charity he came across.
- He ran unshod across the yard and down the street.
- I've been vagabonding across Africa for six months.
- 문장 acrosses
- I solved all of the acrosses, but then got stuck on 3 down.