송곳니, 송곳 니
- 문장 canine
- In M. laniger the canine and most anterior premolar are more equal than in any other Lermuroid, or indeed than in any other Primate except Man.
- In alphabetical order, "cat" comes before "dog", "canine" before feline".
- a palatally impacted canine tooth
- Given that "bark" has two classemes, human and canine, it is the presence of the dog or the commissioner that decides whether "bark" is taken in a literal or figurative sense.
- The connotations of the phrase "you are a dog" are that you are physically unattractive or morally reprehensible, not that you are a canine.
- But the badly behaved pet is neither canine nor feline, and the magic is of the nonwizard kind.
- The viruses were Parvovirus, canine distemper and feline panleukopenia; the bacterial infection was a fatal hemorrhagic, or bloody, pneumonia.
- Coinfections with canine coronavirus, canine kobuvirus, and canine bocavirus were identified.
- 문장 canines
- The male canines were attracted by the female in heat.