- 문장 digging
- The prisoners made their escape by digging a tunnel.
- Rover stopped digging under the fence after we had the vet fix him.
- He plans to hire somebody to do the grunt work of digging the trenches for the pipes.
- Arsene Wenger's side showed little of the style and fluidity that is their hallmark but this was about digging deep and getting the job done, qualities they demonstrated and that will serve them well as the season reaches its climax.
- If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
- Miss Thorn began digging up the turf with her lofter: it was a painful moment for me. ¶ “You might at least have tried me, Mrs. Cooke,” I said.
- I wanted to say grace before dinner, but the kids were already digging in.
- The freelance investigative reporter made a career of digging up dirt on celebrities for tabloids.
- At a glance it seems that he is a nice guy, but upon digging deeper the truth emerges.