entirely EN[ɪnˈtaɪəli] US
- 문장 entirely
- Your vase is entirely handpainted and the two S’s on the bottom refer to the artist who did the work, Samuel Schellink (1876-1958).
- There are jarring contrasts between the new Clinton video and the old news footage of the headbanded Mrs. Clinton: her physical appearance and her tone of voice, now softer, have changed almost entirely.
- But the notorious British heroin "epidemic" was nothing next to the entirely bootleg U. S. epidemic that occurred at the same time; in 1967 the Home Office counted 1,290 "nontherapeutic" addicts.
- On that beach clothing is entirely optional.
- "A latent print on the palmar surface of our hands and the plantar surfaces of our foot is a scan that is entirely different from the scan on the rest of our bodies.