estrogen 문장 EN
- 문장 estrogen
- The worms accumulate natural estrogen excreted in human waste and estrogenlike compounds from plastics manufacturing.
- Tamoxifen , used to treat breast cancer, will be offered for $9 for a 30-day supply, as will combination estrogen/methyltestosterone tablets, prescribed for menopause and hormone deficiency.
- Packing estrogen and, not infrequently, a pen and a sword, sheroes come in every imaginable shape, size, and color, and manifest their sheroism in infinite ways.
- Approximately, 15% of breast tumors are classified as triple-negative breast cancers (TNBC), a term that denotes their lack of estrogen receptor and progesterone receptor and nonamplification of the HER2.
- While raloxifene and tamoxifen have no estrogen agonist effect on the vagina, lasofoxifene and ospemifene show a positive impact on vaginal tissue in postmenopausal women.
- Potential differences in the OC gene expression between postmenopausal women treated and not treated with HRT would allow determining if osteoprotective effect of estrogen is exerted, inter alia, by changes in metabolism of OC.
- 문장 estrogens
- Trans woman often undergo hormone replacement therapy using estrogens and antiandrogens.
- Estrogens are eliminated from the body by metabolically conversion to estrogenically inactive metabolites that are excreted in the urine and feces.