etc EN[ˌɛt ˈsɛt(ə)ɹə] US
등, 기타 등
- 문장 etc
- Vonnegut did not write the book, and the photo on the book jacket of Trout looked suspiciously like Farmer, wearing Boss Mule work gloves, beagle puss and mustache, sunglasses, mufflers, etc.
- All the Jews, jobbers, bubblers, subscribers, projectors, etc. — Alexander Pope.
- the cap of column, door, etc.; a capital, coping, cornice, lintel, or plate
- a ceroon of indigo, cochineal, etc.
- a painter's cipher, an engraver's cipher, etc.
- Ardestani has some postpositions: da "in," rd "for," and circumpositions: az.... da "from," pes... da "before," etc.
- the difference, in inches, between the girth just under the breasts and around the fullest part of the breasts converted into a letter - less than 1 = AA, 1 = A, 2 = B, 3 = C etc
- The d4 can be used to generate 25% incremental probabilities, random numbers from 1 to 4, with +1 it generates a linear 2-5, etc.