ethnic groups 문장 EN
민족, 인종 그룹
- 문장 ethnic group
- "Rican" is code for its homonym, "redskin,"' through which they othered this non-Mexican ethnic group.
- But school officials have found that the 55,000-student city school district, with Chinese the dominant ethnic group followed by Hispanics, blacks and whites, is resegregrating.
- 문장 ethnic groups
- Other valleys are inhabited by other ethnic groups but it is Drukpa culture that dominates when defining the national language, dress, religion, and architecture.
- Under the political bargain struck among Iraq’s religious and ethnic groups, the Sunni Arabs hold three leadership positions: one vice presidential slot, one deputy prime minister slot and the speakership.
- When interpreting our results, physiological and biological differences between ethnic groups should also be considered (e.g. differences in red blood cell turnover, biological factors influencing non-enzymatic glycation or enzymatic deglycation of HbA1c independent of mean blood glucose [36 ]).
- Furthermore, our findings cannot be generalized to unreferred patients or to ethnic groups other than Caucasians.
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en ethnic group