factions 문장 EN
파벌, 파 벌
- 문장 faction
- The trilateral peace conference, between the red faction, blue faction and white faction, went nowhere.
- That noted corypheus of the Independent faction. — South.
- The radical group voted to divorce itself from the main faction and start an independent movement.
- Tripoli is controlled by a political faction centered in the midcoastal city of Misurata that also includes Islamist groups and militias.
- an ultraracist far-right political faction
- 문장 factions
- The anti-globalsation factions prefer to remain in protected isolation.
- Somewhat too neatly, Johnson divides his characters into pro- and antilife factions [ … ] .
- The Socialist Party was saved, though not from the fissive tendency that saw its rival factions split away.
- The rival factions clapped up a truce.
- Real factions may be divided into those from interest, from principle, and from affection
- The new government will try to unite the various factions.
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr factions