growing on EN
에 성장, 성장
- 문장 grow on
- I didn't like this song at first, but now it's starting to grow on me.
- Moreover, the autozooids in the two small colonies available from Atlantis Seamount are disordered, and additional avicularia may grow on the frontal shield along the lateral interzooidal sutures.
- 문장 grew on
- He had a trick which I noticed even then, which grew on him later, of pulling his jowl with his right hand as he spoke, and his jowl was already fat and pouchy.
- Mistletoe. The word conjures winter holidays, office parties, stolen kisses, romance. But appreciation of the plant is no modern thing. Kissing under the mistletoe has been happening for at least 200 years. And some 2,000 years ago, the druids in which is now Britain venerated the plant when it grew on an oak. When they found it, they dressed in white, harvested it with a golden sickle, and sacrificed two white bulls. Or so says that great Roman, Pliny the Elder, in his "Natural History."
- Little grew on the farm, after the floods from the hurricane washed away the topsoil.
- Flowers grew on the trees as summer approached.
- 문장 grown on
- The valetudinarian habit of discussing his health had grown on Rose... -- Florence Anne Sellar MacCunn, Sir Walter Scott's Friends, 1910, p. 234
- 2009 Jul/Aug, Roger Atwood, “Maya Roots”, Archaeology, volume 62, number 4: These facts reinforced the view that the Maya drew their basic sustenance from corn, most of it grown on slash-and-burn plots known as swiddens. 2007 Fall, F. L. (Rick) Bein, “Food Garden Capacity and Population Growth: A Case in Papua New Guinea.”, Focus on Geography, volume 50, number 2, page 28-33: Kamiali Village is a community of swidden horticulturists and fishers lying 80 kilometers in a south-southeasterly direction along the coast from the City of Lae, Papua New Guinea.
- I hated the film at first, but with subsequent viewings it has grown on me.
- Once it [a snowdrop variety] became established, some bulbs were lifted and passed on to be chipped (i.e. cut into small pieces and grown on).
- 문장 growing on
- [ …] and no botanist could for a moment fail to recognize this fact, especially as just beyond its banks there is growing on every hand the mesquite, the everywhere-present species of the Lower Sonoran zone.
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en plowing on