- 문장 hillside
- The heavy cultivation of the hillside led to soil erosion.
- The hillside was bright green, shading towards gold in the drier areas.
- The hillside behind our house isn't generally much to look at, but once all the trees turn it's gorgeous.
- As the world's drug habit shows, governments are failing in their quest to monitor every London window-box and Andean hillside for banned plants. But even that Sisyphean task looks easy next to the fight against synthetic drugs.
- 문장 hillsides
- A new interstate blasted like an infinite airstrip straight through the hills toward the horizon; it had been done so brutally that we kept seeing on either side of the freeway corridor the stump-ends of the old cindery roads, and boarded-up tourist traps dangling precariously on the sheared hillsides.
- (1934) The men of science will climb grassy hillsides of [Easter] island to peer at hundreds of great stone faces that have so far out-sphinxed the sphinx in determined silence about the past.
- When there is very heavy rainfall on California hillsides over a prolonged period, there is almost always ensuing surface runoff.
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en hillsides