human being 문장 EN
- 문장 human being
- A human being burns a certain amount of carbon at each respiration. to burn iron in oxygen
- What do you do when you talk a mentch (civilized, decent human being), ask politely for something you deserve and don't get it. Eventually you do something.
- Here language itself reflects the feeling that the divine pathos, the passion of the "pathetic God" who "yearned" to be known, presupposes as its correlate a theopathy in the human being whose God He is.
- Zoophilism bears witness to a new human being, one who no longer fears nature.
- Thou favourest man with knowledge and teachest a human being understanding.
- Reaching the level of akarma, the level of acting in spiritual consciousness, is the challenge for every human being.
- A SATU fellow, trawled redhandedly following an exchange of gunfire, was ordered executed before us upon his confession of how the SATU had planned to destroy human being in the Grey stone Compound.
- 문장 human beings
- The proneness of animals is opposed to the erect posture of human beings.
- Reduvids live by sucking the blood of other insects, and some species also attack human beings.
- Some evolutionary theorists stress that cultural innovation allows human beings to overcome the blind stumblings of natural selection: we deliberately solve a problem and pass on that solution to our descendants, who improve on it in turn.
- The set of human beings is a superset of the set of human children.
- It seems that these S-E-A-Values are all about what ethnologists call the Umwelt — the area of alarm around members of the brute creation, such as human beings.
- People believed that the werewolves, or werehyenas, which they called buda, were too strong in those places to permit safe habitation by human beings.
- The aliens in the science-fiction film wanted to assimilate human beings into their own race.
- I wondered how some of that compassion for a hawk could be rechanneled to help human beings like those I had just seen dying in Darfur.
- Can we conceive a body of men, engifted with a mightier privilege than that of being salvation to hundreds of thousands of crushed and trampled human beings?