indicates 문장 EN
- 문장 indicate
- Recent studies indicate that queenless societies can have either one or several gamergates per colony, which reveals that reproductive inhibition can occur despite the absence of the queen caste.
- The computer showed an hourglass mouse cursor to indicate that it was too busy to process user input.
- An 1877 Polish mizrah (a plaque hung in the home to indicate which direction to face when praying) by Israel Dov Rosenbaum, a clockmaker, mimics the shape of a mantel clock.
- These models indicate that paleodepths were on the order of 30 m or so at the time of the boundary event.
- That scissors is sharp. (less commonly to indicate singular scissors)
- The often-found stenophagy in local populations of euryphagous species may indicate the emergence of stenophagous forms from euryphagous ones.
- She tapped her companion on the back to indicate that she was ready to go.
- Indicate that you are willing to receive marketing material by putting a tick in the box
- Reports indicate that tensions have flared up in the Middle East again.
- 문장 indicates
- The fact that the TLE was colourless and the residue was brown after decarbonation, indicates that the pigment responsible for the pink colour bands is part of the kerogen fraction.
- The polylogarithm in (2.33) indicates that the degree k multicover of a curve of genus g contributes with a factor k2g−3 to Fg.
- Given the power under a certain significance level, we can also calculate the noncentrality parameter τ 2 , which indicates the amount of difference that a test could detect.
- Live cell imaging indicates Src1 could have roles during mitotic exit as it preferentially locates to the NE abscission points during nucleokinesis and to the NE surrounding forming daughter G1 nuclei.
- The evidence presented in this report indicates that the primary target of the Rsb phosphoregulatory network in Chlamydia trachomatis is σ 66 , the main ‘housekeeping’ sigma factor of the pathogen.
- The polydispersivity of the samples, which was lower than 25%, indicates that Sfβgly-N and Sfβgly-C were homogeneous throughout the incubation period.
- 문장 indicated
- Overall predicted densities (log transformed) of each species are shown underlayed, with the highest densities indicated by dark grey cells.
- Findings indicated that although most participants preferred white rice, they were willing to switch to brown or undermilled rice provided that it was affordable and they received education regarding its health benefits.
- However, our prior study on undertriage of major trauma patients indicated that a significant proportion of trauma patients with an ISS = 75 survived [4 ].
- To better appreciate the effects of SCH on RSN cell loss, we related the number of surviving RSNs to the number of neurons present in the RN of unlesioned animals (CTRL), here indicated as E/C index.
- Tests on her respiratory specimen at the hospital indicated an unsubtypable influenza A virus, and the virus isolated from respiratory specimen of the case was then submitted to Taiwan CDC for further identification.
- 문장 indicating
- In contrast to these observations with ANPs, although UNP and CNP triggered increased ROS, notably in AT2 and MAC, this did not impact on mitochondrial integrity or cell viability, indicating the significance of surface chemistry in cellular bioreactivity.
- Moreover, capillary suction time (CST) of sludge increased after pretreatment, and then reduced after 20 days of anaerobic digestion, indicating that sludge dewaterability was greatly improved after anaerobic digestion.
- The main components of the diterpenic fraction are acids indicating a resin from a plant belonging to the conifer family.
- The ethyl acetate extract of QTYC-45 and sterile QTYC-45 exhibited a difference in retention time of 10.8 min (S3 Fig , peak marked with*), indicating that the compound (10.8 min, peak marked with *) was produced by the endofungal bacteria itself.
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en indicatest