kind of 문장 EN
- 문장 kind of
- She thus gave herself a kind of superpresence, allowing us to see that the source of all the explosive energy we had witnessed onstage was her diminutive frame.
- Frequent buyers in a particular store become the suki, so that with this kind of a relationship, the marketgoer gets an extra treat, like obtaining more tomatoes for the price of a kilo.
- The next town east, Colgan, is littered with semicollapsed houses and rusting automobiles; an older man I spotted working on some kind of machine in his yard told me there were six residents left.
- It includes a list of dishes featuring soondae, a traditional kind of Korean black pudding, of which I know absolutely nothing.
- There is nothing wrong with that kind of line — he’s a newly fledged ultravillain in a comic-book movie, after all — but it needs to be earned, with gravity or wit.
- I was asked to play strolling violin for a prom dinner, and when I asked the mother of the prom-goer about the kind of music he liked, she said he really only listens to heavy metal.
- The essay is governed by a kind of primitive historicism that single-mindedly and even simple-mindedly strives to identify Hamlet with James.
- Now, to be fair, most of the games were okay, but they're the same kind of games you might as well be playing on your TV screen. — James D. Rolfe