kind of 문장 EN
- 문장 kind of
- The paintings are hypercontrolled in one sense and yet pleasantly unpredictable, pitting different notions of trompe l’oeil against abstraction, and idealized modernist flatness against one kind of specificity or another.
- So much 'performance art' tends to be a kind of closed, aloof, imagistic, private vision.
- Those in the know don't shop at that kind of store.
- In addition to politics, the bill might have been put in jeopardy by other factors, including its timing — a big-money plan pitched during a budget crisis — as well as a kind of interlegislative rivalry between the Assembly and the Senate.
- It was the kind of joint you wouldn't want your boss to see you in.
- Receiving a Merina blessing is not just the receipt of supernatural benediction, as it is in the Judeo-Islamo-Christian tradition, it is something which materially transforms inwardly, as though it were a kind of internal coral.
- What kind of a person are you?
- This is a strange kind of tobacco.
- The opening served as a kind of window.
- This is kind of a kludgy solution, but it will work for now.