making 문장 EN[ˈmeɪkɪŋ] US
- 문장 making
- Fortunately for the noncampers, half of the hotel rooms overlook the seaside stage, making attendance almost automatic, and very convenient in bad weather.
- Our model assumes that a certain amount of energy is necessary to convert Redβ from the nonclamped state into the clamped state, making correct annealing and DNA clamping a coupled process.
- These performances had been a success with audiences, also refreshing the 'typical' Opera North demographic and making the transition from concert-goer to opera-goer more fluid.
- In making this personal statement of my views, to which you are entitled, nothing that I say is intended either to postjudge the past or to prejudge the future.
- She talked him into making the investment.
- Also, Wendy Rule's album Deity features a song called Think of the Day which has that great guitar twang and laidback blues sound making it very Twin Peaksy indeed.
- 문장 makings
- When the Lamp Dude and the Academic decided to go into business together, it had all the makings of a minidisaster.
- makings and unmakings of political alliances
- I have bread, mayonnaise, mustard, turkey, and lettuce: all the makings of a sandwich as far as I'm concerned.
- The project has the makings of success: a strong leader, a committed workforce, and a workable plan.
- He has the makings of a fine leader, and we, the nominating committee, are pleased to present him to the membership as our candidate.