marijuana 문장 EN[ˌmɛɹɪˈwɑ.nə]
- 문장 marijuana
- The C-- Team, along with consulting pharmacists and nutriceutical formulators, have developed, through a series of trials with actual medicinal marijuana patients, a way for anyone, anywhere, to make their own THC capsules.
- In addition, if marijuana were decriminalized, it would be possible to regulate its production, thus keeping these superpotent varieties off the market, which is not possible if the drug remains illegal.
- Somebody dimed on me and I got arrested for selling marijuana.
- A detective asking you to buy illegal marijuana for a dying man would be police entrapment.
- After smoking a bowl of that fine marijuana, they ate some brownies.
- They were nonjudgmental first-person stories, including the notorious narcocorrido “Pacas de a Kilo,” (“One-Kilo Packets”) told from the point of view of a proud marijuana grower.
- Ten cents' worth of a certain bird seed, planted in any back yard, will grow into a yardful of marijuana. — Muggles, TIME magazine, September 1931.
- The two of them chain-smoked a dime bag's worth of marijuana.
- the depenalization of marijuana use